Re: The 4-block schedule

---------

From: Dennis Freeman (freemad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Oct 28 2000 - 19:44:41 PDT

--MS_Mac_OE_3055661081_142522_MIME_Part

on 10/28/00 6:00 AM, felsecker1 at felsecker@home.com wrote:

I am so sorry that it has taken me this long to respond to your message,
but, my AT &T@ home service (the email part) has been out of service for TE=
days!!! You can imagine how many messages there are waiting for me!!
So, I have many questions for you, but I'll have to get back to you this
weekend...thanks again for your feedback!
Sincerely,
BF