ribs

---------

gregjuli_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Sun Oct 29 2000 - 08:36:38 PST

--------------C91D0514120239E01086D9B7

You can find ribs in the clay section of the Sax catalogue. I like the
wood best for clay ,but the metal ones are more affordable for a whole
class. Anyhow, as someone else mentioned they can be quite sharp(
especially when new). They work great for cutting Sculpey. They are
easy to hold and slice quite well.
MaryB

Charlotte wrote:

> What in the world are aluminum ribs???????

--------------C91D0514120239E01086D9B7

You can find ribs in the clay section of the Sax catalogue. I like the
wood best for clay ,but the metal ones are more affordable for a whole
class.&nbsp; Anyhow, as someone else mentioned they can be quite sharp(
especially when new).&nbsp; They work great for cutting Sculpey.&nbsp;