Re: source for crochet string?

---------

From: Charlotte (larkspin2000_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 29 2000 - 06:32:44 PST

My solution (in our county) for stuff that I can't find in catalogs is that each school has a Walmart account!!!! So I ask the individual school for those items. Each school has a budget to buy this kind of stuff...........this is addition to our county-wide art budget.

Of course, each school system is different, but it is worth a request to your principal.............gee, all they can say is no!!!!

Charlotte

FRANCIS REDFERN <nredfern@worldnet.att.net> wrote:
Now that our district is limited to ordering supplies only from catalogs
I'm having trouble finding crochet string for string art - that is the
thickness/ and color variety that I like best. I used to get it at
Walmart in lots of colors and gold and silver.Anyone know of a source?

Nora

---
You are currently subscribed to artsednet as: larkspin2000@yahoo.com