Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: source for crochet string?

From: Charlotte (larkspin2000_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 29 2000 - 06:32:44 PST

My solution (in our county) for stuff that I can't find in catalogs is that each school has a Walmart account!!!! So I ask the individual school for those items. Each school has a budget to buy this kind of stuff...........this is addition to our county-wide art budget.

Of course, each school system is different, but it is worth a request to your principal.............gee, all they can say is no!!!!

Now that our district is limited to ordering supplies only from catalogs
I'm having trouble finding crochet string for string art - that is the
thickness/ and color variety that I like best. I used to get it at
Walmart in lots of colors and gold and silver.Anyone know of a source?

Do You Yahoo!?