The Arts at TAPPED IN in November

---------

From: BJ Berquist (berquist_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 29 2000 - 06:24:06 PST

Dear Arts Educators,

Two TAPPED IN events are scheduled in November for teachers of arts
disciplines. The topic for the first session, ArtsSites, is Integrating
Disciplines. Participants will discuss whether discipline integration
of math, science, social studies, reading and writing means losing arts
integrity. This session is November 2 at 4:30pm PST/7:30pm EST.

The second session, on November 6 at 4pm PST/7pm EST is for the PAarts
group (Pennsylvania Institute for Arts Educators) and was initiated as a
result of the Pennsylvania Governor's Institute for Arts Educators. The
topic this month is Online
Resources and we will discuss what resources are available in developing
your standards based lessons. Contribute your favorite resources to the
PAarts bookmark folder and share your sites with other arts educators.

All arts educators, regardless of geographic location, are invited to
attend both sessions. If you are new to TAPPED IN
(http://www.tappedin.org) please log in a
few minutes early so the helpdesk personnel can get you to where you
need to be. If you have any questions, contact me at bjb@tappedin.org.

Respectfully submitted,
BJ Berquist
Associate Educator, TAPPED IN