Re: too many margaritas.....

---------

jaugusta_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Sun Oct 29 2000 - 03:45:56 PST

Bunki Kramer wrote:

> That reminds me of a local restaurant here near
> San Francisco which is advertising..."the margaritas are soooo good,
> you might wake up married".

Once again, Californian's respect for traditional values is in
evidence.
In these morally questionable times with so many couples across the
country passing out and finding themselves "unmarried" in the morning,
only in California are amorous couples taking care of legal business
before settling in for an evening of refreshments and refreshment.
Bravo California!

Best wishes,
joseph :-)