Re: yard sales

---------

From: Charlotte (larkspin2000_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Oct 28 2000 - 22:37:06 PDT

Ahhhhhhhhh you are getting my blood apumpin'.............I'm a longtime yardsale-aholic!!!!! You got a DEAL worth bragging rights at any yard sale!!!!!!!!

Love your line about the paycheck........what a hoot!!!!!

Charlotte

"L. P. Skeen" <lpskeen@living-tree.net> wrote:

Y'all,
I NEVER go to yard sales, but I want to make paper and batik w/ my kids, so I decided to head out today. I have never seen so many blender bottoms in my life! What in the world happens to the tops, I wonder? Too many margaritas, I guess.<GG>

Anyway, I happened upon an estate sale. For $15.00 I got a full-size Grumbacher easel, 3 stretchers, 130lb watercolor paper, 2 bottles of Gesso, matt board, and (drum roll...) a SLIDE PROJECTOR with several carousels! Can you stand it? They even had an opaque projector! I dinna buy that, since we have one at school that doesnt' get used........

L. P. Skeen www.living-tree.net
Living Tree Pottery & Handmade Soaps
Summerfield, NC
"I have to take my paycheck to the bank; it's too little to go there by itself."