Re: discouraged

---------

From: Charlotte (larkspin2000_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Oct 28 2000 - 22:32:40 PDT

Just think, I almost took a job at an art museum in this program that took art to the "poor Appalachia kids in Virginia".......they already had the program set up and the lesson plan and art supplies for those lessons purchased and ready to use...........over and over and over and over ...........for a whole year!!!!!! ------one lesson to teach all year to different schools in the surrounding counties!!!! You and I would have been crackers by now!!!!!!! Can you imagine!!!! Thank God I didn't get that job!!!

"L. P. Skeen" <lpskeen@living-tree.net> wrote:
> You don't learn it all at college eeh?

ain't THAT the understatement of the year?!?

My current problem is that we just changed classes in 7th and 6th grades. I
have 2 new sets of 7th graders, and I am bored silly because I'm starting
all over again, and have already "been there, done that" this year. It
feels very disorganized. It's been 2 weeks and I'm still floundering with
the change. :(

You are currently subscribed to artsednet as: larkspin2000@yahoo.com