Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: too many margaritas.....

From: Charlotte (larkspin2000_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Oct 28 2000 - 22:22:37 PDT

Yep, Bunki, you sound like a California gal to me!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!
Bunki Kramer <> wrote:

from: Bunki Kramer (
Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526

From: "L. P. Skeen" <>

I NEVER go to yard sales, but I want to make paper and batik w/ my kids, so I decided to head out today. I have never seen so many blender bottoms in my life! What in the world happens to the tops, I wonder? Too many margaritas, I guess.<GG>

(Big stupid grin).....That reminds me of a local restaurant here near San Francisco which is advertising..."the margaritas are soooo good, you might wake up married". Toodles...

Do You Yahoo!?