Re: discouraged

---------

gregjuli_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Sat Oct 28 2000 - 20:24:27 PDT

--------------A6E3F07047518D7157934B0C

Sooo true! Education does not end in the classroom. We have to educate
parents and staff. Most people have had minimal art ed. It would be
great if everyone was a life- long learner in art, but it ain't so. So
you charlottes keep plugging away and it will sink in eventually to
parents and kids
!
charlotte griswold wrote:

>> , the expectations of the parents.
>>
> Charlotte, from another Charlotte, I can tell you that all the advice
> I have read so far is excellent, but I think that you have hit the
> nail on the head when it comes to Parental expectations.

--------------A6E3F07047518D7157934B0C

&nbsp;
parents and staff. Most people have had minimal art ed.&nbsp; It would
be great if everyone was a life- long learner in art, but it ain't so.&nbsp;
So you charlottes keep plugging away and it will sink in eventually to
parents and kids
<pre>, the expectations of the parents.</pre>
Charlotte, from another Charlotte, I can tell you that all the advice I
have read so far is excellent, but I think that you have hit the nail on
the head when it comes to Parental expectations.</blockquote>

--------------A6E3F07047518D7157934B0C--