Re: discouraged

---------

From: L. P. Skeen (lpskeen_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Oct 28 2000 - 19:32:50 PDT

> You don't learn it all at college eeh?

ain't THAT the understatement of the year?!?

My current problem is that we just changed classes in 7th and 6th grades. I
have 2 new sets of 7th graders, and I am bored silly because I'm starting
all over again, and have already "been there, done that" this year. It
feels very disorganized. It's been 2 weeks and I'm still floundering with
the change. :(