too many margaritas.....

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Oct 28 2000 - 17:05:53 PDT

--MS_Mac_OE_3055597553_78000_MIME_Part

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526
*

From: "L. P. Skeen" <lpskeen@living-tree.net>
Y'all,
I NEVER go to yard sales, but I want to make paper and batik w/ my kids, so
I decided to head out today. I have never seen so many blender bottoms in
my life! What in the world happens to the tops, I wonder? Too many
margaritas, I guess.<GG>
*

(Big stupid grin).....That reminds me of a local restaurant here near San
Francisco which is advertising..."the margaritas are soooo good, you might
wake up married". Toodles...
--MS_Mac_OE_3055597553_78000_MIME_Part

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>too many margaritas.....</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY BGCOLOR=3D"#FFFFFF">
<BR>
from: Bunki Kramer (bkramer@srvusd.k12.ca.us)<BR>
Los Cerros Middle School<BR>
968 Blemer Road<BR>
Danville, CA 94526<BR>
http://ww2.lcms.srvusd.k12.ca.us/faculty/faculty.html <BR>
************************<BR>
<BR>
From: &quot;L. P. Skeen&quot; &lt;lpskeen@living-tree.net&gt;<BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE><FONT SIZE=3D"2"><FONT FACE=3D"Arial">Y'all,<BR>
I NEVER go to yard sales, but I want to make paper and batik w/ my kids, so=
I decided to head out today. &nbsp;I have never seen so many blender bottom=
s in my life! &nbsp;What in the world happens to the tops, I wonder? &nbsp;T=
oo many margaritas, I guess.&lt;GG&gt; &nbsp;<BR>
</FONT></FONT></BLOCKQUOTE>************************<BR>
<BR>
(Big stupid grin).....That reminds me of a local restaurant here near San F=
rancisco which is advertising...&quot;the margaritas are soooo good, you mig=
ht wake up married&quot;. Toodles...
</BODY>
</HTML>

--MS_Mac_OE_3055597553_78000_MIME_Part--