Re: exercises or projects?

---------

From: JUDY GROCHOWSKI (jfgro_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Oct 28 2000 - 16:36:50 PDT

Christine,
Take a look at Design Synectics by Nicholas Roukes, the publisher is
Davis.
Judy

Christine Sandeson wrote:
I wonder if my grade 10 and 11's would better enjoy a project approach that
would take several days, but am at a loss for project ideas based upon the
elements of design. Any good text resources with a project (more extended)
approach to teaching the elements of design?