Software for MS

---------

From: L. P. Skeen (lpskeen_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Oct 28 2000 - 14:36:04 PDT

------=_NextPart_000_003B_01C04105.8BED4AC0

Hey y'all. The evaluation process has begun! I have to pick from a =
list of things 3 goals I want to work on w/ the kids for this year. One =
I have picked is Communications and Technology. We have a good computer =
lab, but no art software on the machines other than MSPaint. I need =
some ideas for good but inexpensive programs we could buy for these =
machines (IBM CLones). OF COURSE I dinna go in the CDRom room at the =
conference, because I dinna DREAM I would be allowed to buy any =
software.....

TIA

L. P. Skeen www.living-tree.net
Living Tree Pottery & Handmade Soaps
Summerfield, NC
"I have to take my paycheck to the bank; it's too little to go there by =
itself."

------=_NextPart_000_003B_01C04105.8BED4AC0

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Hey y'all.&nbsp; The evaluation process =
has=20
begun!&nbsp; I have to pick from a list of things 3 goals I want to work =
on w/=20
the kids for this year.&nbsp; One I have picked is Communications and=20
Technology.&nbsp; We have a good computer lab, but no art software on =
the=20
machines other than MSPaint.&nbsp; I need some ideas for good but =
inexpensive=20
programs we could buy for these machines (IBM CLones).&nbsp; OF COURSE I =
dinna=20
go in the CDRom room at the conference, because I dinna&nbsp;DREAM I =
would be=20
allowed to buy any software.....</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>TIA</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><BR>L. P.=20
Skeen&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&n=
bsp;&nbsp;=20
<A href=3D"http://www.living-tree.net">www.living-tree.net</A><BR>Living =
Tree=20
Pottery &amp; Handmade Soaps<BR>Summerfield, NC<BR>"I have to take my =
paycheck=20
to the bank; it's too little to go there by =
itself."</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_003B_01C04105.8BED4AC0--