Art....Help!

---------

From: Alix E. Peshette (apeshet_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Oct 28 2000 - 12:28:47 PDT

Hi Guys,
I'm going out of my mind trying to remember the exact title of that
great book called "Art Synect....." It has arts aesthetics
questions in it?

Honest, I have tried everything; Amazon.com, using the dictionary
in Word, various spellings, looking in the ArtsEdNet archives.

If the title of this book is on the tip of your fingers, please e-mail me
privately!

Thanks,
Alix Peshette