Decker Web site updates

---------

From: mdecker (mdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Oct 28 2000 - 11:07:49 PDT

Thanks to all who posted Web sites yesterday (I get digest). I have been
waiting for Sherry to post her site again. I have made my "own" (Sherry will
know it is not--smile, Sherry) Lesson Plan page to show you how easy it is
to "borrow" from other list members who have made sites.

http://www2.wcoil.com/~mdecker/lessplans.htm

I have made a sample site with-out theme that I have sent to several list
members. E-mail me privately if you would like a copy--send snail mail
address. Hubby says I should charge for these---I say nah, these folks
deserve these. But you are welcome to pay for postage, if you want.

Also added to my site are the sites posted for African Music and World
music:
http://www2.wcoil.com/~mdecker/afrilink.htm

http://www2.wcoil.com/~mdecker/world.htm

Keep posting sites that help us teach the comprehensive arts.

Have a good weekend all!

Judy

P.S. I found a link to my site from Sherry's site--Yippee-that is what my
site is for is for. Not too fancy--just practical.