DBAE,why is it off the getty page?

---------

From: Beth Hopper (bethhop71_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Oct 28 2000 - 08:44:01 PDT

I am doing a literature review on DBAE and I was
wondering what the problems might be with DBAE and how
it works for kids. Is it more for administrators or
for the kids learning skills? Have you noticed any
other methods that work better? I see that Getty's
description of DBAE has been useful to many for being
adjustable enough to suit many teaching needs, but is
there anything that is negative or positive for the
children?