Winter Earth Art

---------

From: L. E. Horvath (dulcius_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Oct 28 2000 - 07:37:59 PDT

------=_NextPart_000_000D_01C040CB.246AED60

Laura,
I'm not sure if this is what you had in mind, but a neat winter project =
that was done by art students at my university a few years back was =
giant Olmec heads made of snow. The students were in an "Ancient Art of =
the Americas" class, and the teacher was so impressed with their =
spontaneous work that he gave them a project credit for it! (of course, =
this project would require "packable" snow, something that may or may =
not be available in Canada in February!:-)
-Lydia in Toledo

------=_NextPart_000_000D_01C040CB.246AED60

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Laura,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I'm not sure if this is what you had in =
mind, but a=20
neat winter project that was done by art students at my university a few =
years=20
back was giant Olmec heads made of snow.&nbsp; The students were in an =
"Ancient=20
Art of the Americas" class, and the teacher was so impressed with their=20
spontaneous work that he gave them a project credit for it!&nbsp;(of =
course,=20
this project would require "packable" snow, something that may or may =
not be=20
available in Canada in February!:-)</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>-Lydia in =
Toledo</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_000D_01C040CB.246AED60--