New Worm Virus- be careful

---------

From: mdecker (mdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Oct 27 2000 - 18:49:28 PDT

Our tech guy is good at letting us know what is new out there. This warning
came today. I have the complete e-mail if you would like more information on
this one (VBS/Scary.Worm). I thought I would pass this on because so many of
us forward e-mail that has special meaning. I wouldn't want anyone to be
fooled by "The Secret of Life"...sounds like a cutesy title we might be
tempted to open.

>VBS/Scary.Worm:

>VBS/Scary.Worm is an e-mail worm that spreads
>through Microsoft Outlook. The worm will
>arrive in an e-mail that has the subject:

>"The Secret of Life".

>The body of the message consists of an
>attachment called:

>"SECRET.HTM"

This one was not included in the list Maggie posted.

Have a good weekend (and enjoy your extra hour of sleep--those on daylight
savings' time).

Judy