Re: Fog and Stephen King

---------

From: Sally & Mike Engle (salnmike_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Oct 27 2000 - 18:24:07 PDT

>Ok, I can't resist any longer. the next time we catch heck down here for
>closing schools over a mere inch of snow on the ground, I am going to ask
if
>they have tried the fog in Ohio. That must some kind of fog!
>Reatha
>The previous statement is a joke and is not intended to offend anyone who
>lives in Ohio, has Fog for their last name or suffers from a fog phobia.
:-))
I know it's a joke, but it really was a killer fog. There were a few lives
lost in accidents this time. Glad I wasn't on the road after all!
In Ohio, we wait until there's six inches of snow ( at least) and a two inch
thick base of ice underneath before we have a snow day. Right Ohio folks!
Here's to good weather for a while!
Sally^.6