Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Graphics Program: Please Help!

From: dj (djash_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Oct 27 2000 - 18:05:06 PDT

Today our VP came to me and said he wanted a plan for a graphics are
class for nest year. We have a graphics art class, but is taught as an
IA tech class not at all from a creative arts point of view. Any of you
wonderful experts out their have a course outline you'd love to share.
This will be our first time offering such a class in the art department.

As always I am very appreciative of any help.