RE: Santa centerpieces and Do I allow kids to wash their hands?

---------

From: Kimberly Herbert (kimberly_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Oct 27 2000 - 17:13:05 PDT

I find that liquid soap doesn't get the paint off. I just tell kids and
parents that it will come off when they take a bath and use bar soap. BTW:
any parent who schedules an appointment to take pictures immediately after
school (without time to go home for a quick bath) is asking for trouble. The
photographers who are in our building, have their "weekends" on Monday and
Tuesday, so they can schedule sessions on the weekend without taking time
from their family.

Kimberly Herbert (kimberly@wcc.net)
CAM Administrator