Re: MY room...venting!

---------

gregjuli_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Fri Oct 27 2000 - 17:08:24 PDT

RGart58,
I wouldn't exactly say you are making something big out of small. I would be very
very upset too! It is the principle of the thing---not that someone can't use your
room at a time that is convienent your you. Glad you are getting a computer out
of this , but be sure to really check your e- mail when you get it.
Think about sitting down with your principal and explain that you deserve the
professional respect that should be due to all teachers, including art teachers.
It doesn't have to be done in a defensive manner ,but just air some honest
concerns.
Good Luck,
MaryB