Re: AT&T Cable -ahhhh, the speed (!!!)

---------

From: felsecker1 (felsecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Oct 27 2000 - 16:58:45 PDT

------=_NextPart_000_0008_01C04047.EE862BC0

AT&T Cable -ahhhh, the speed (!!!)What a coincidence! I am a customer =
of AT &T and just this afternoon, after TEN DAYS, have email service =
once again. Granted, the serviceman was extremely helpful BUT I have =
about 1000 messages to read and delete. This was after my husband went =
into their local office (they don't give out their local phone number) =
last Sat. and was told a serviceman would be out that afternoon. Well, =
the serviceman never showed so I went to the office myself on Monday =
after school and was told it would be a few days....he showed up =
yesterday(Thursday) ...said 500,000 passwords were lost-seemed to know =
what was wrong, but still had no email service as of this afternoon. =
So, he phoned me (as he promised he'd do!); I told him I still had no =
service and he came right out and was able to rectify the problem. =
So,.............I'm back in business....but we'll see if there is any =
break in
my monthly bill for having been unable to use my email.....
BF

----- Original Message -----=20