Re: Santa centerpieces and Do I allow kids to wash their hands?

---------

From: dj (djash_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Oct 27 2000 - 16:11:10 PDT

--------------462A1B1FCC8BAA5AB111C5DC

diane balsley wrote: My tacky idea is to cover paper tubes with glued tissue
to make fake candles with holly for the base. Does anyone out there have a
better idea?

> How about cutting cardboard into circles with the centers missing (like a
> wreath)? Then glue down pine comes and acorns.... whatever. Maybe add a
> little glitter. Put a large candle or just a stand up card the kids make
> written to Santa in the middle of the pine cone wreath for a
> centerpiece.....

--------------462A1B1FCC8BAA5AB111C5DC

&nbsp;
tubes with glued tissue to make fake candles with holly for the base.&nbsp;
Does anyone out there have a better idea?</i>
centers missing (like a wreath)?&nbsp; Then glue down pine comes and acorns....
whatever. Maybe add a little glitter. Put a large candle or just a stand
up card the kids make written to Santa in the middle of the pine cone wreath
for a centerpiece.....</blockquote>

--------------462A1B1FCC8BAA5AB111C5DC--