Re: Santa centerpieces

---------

From: MaryAnn Kohl (maryann_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Oct 27 2000 - 15:21:20 PDT

I think your idea is great. Just do that!! Stuff some yellow art tissue in
the ends of the "candles" for ""flames"".

Have you ever seen the angels made from folded Reader's Digests? You fold
the pages up in triangles, and then spread the whole book out, and it makes
this big skirt. Then you make an angel body and wings to attach to the top
of the book in whatever way you want. They are kind of cool, but very very
old idea. We made them in the 50's!
MaryAnn F. Kohl
maryann@brightring.com
http://www.brightring.com