AT&T Cable -ahhhh, the speed (!!!)

---------

From: MaryAnn Kohl (maryann_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Oct 27 2000 - 15:16:48 PDT

--MS_Mac_OE_3055504608_116208_MIME_Part

This is a whole 'nother topic...if anyone wants to write to me privately,
but I am curious who has AT&T and who is happy with the cable. Yes, the
speed is great. But the interruptions (or not) and the service?? Also, if
there are enough of us, I would like to try to get us all a block of credit
for missed time on line. So, if you want to let me know your opinion, please
do.

MaryAnn
--------------------------------
MaryAnn F. Kohl
maryann@brightring.com
http://www.brightring.com
--------------------------------

From: "felsecker1" <felsecker@home.com>
I am so sorry that it has taken me this long to respond to your message,
but, my AT &T@ home service (the email part) has been out of service for TEN
days!!! You can imagine how many messages there are waiting for me!!

--MS_Mac_OE_3055504608_116208_MIME_Part

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>AT&amp;T Cable -ahhhh, the speed (!!!)</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
This is a whole 'nother topic...if anyone wants to write to me privately, b=
ut I am curious who has AT&amp;T and who is happy with the cable. Yes, the s=
peed is great. But the interruptions (or not) and the service?? Also, if the=
re are enough of us, I would like to try to get us all a block of credit for=
missed time on line. So, if you want to let me know your opinion, please do=
<BR>
<BR>
MaryAnn<BR>
--------------------------------<BR>
MaryAnn F. Kohl<BR>
maryann@brightring.com<BR>
http://www.brightring.com>
--------------------------------<BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE><BR>
<B>From: </B>&quot;felsecker1&quot; &lt;felsecker@home.com&gt;<B> <BR>
</B><FONT SIZE=3D"2">I am so sorry that it has taken me this long to respond =
to your message, but, my AT &amp;T@ home service (the email part) has been o=
ut of service for TEN days!!! &nbsp;You can imagine how many messages there =
are waiting for me!!<BR>
</FONT></BLOCKQUOTE><FONT SIZE=3D"2"> </FONT>
</BODY>
</HTML>

--MS_Mac_OE_3055504608_116208_MIME_Part--