Re: Winter Earth Art

---------

From: MaryAnn Kohl (maryann_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Oct 27 2000 - 15:05:15 PDT

Liquid watercolors in hand spray bottles or misters work great for this.

I also like spraying salt-water (colored or not) on a big hunk of frozen
water...ice!!...frozen about two nights in a mixing bowl or whatever big
shape you can get. The ice melts when the salt water hits it. Set bottles on
"stream", not spray. (This is in my ScienceArts book).
MaryAnn F. Kohl
maryann@brightring.com
http://www.brightring.com