RE: FYI

---------

From: Fields, Linda (fieldsl_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Oct 27 2000 - 12:33:16 PDT

Larry Parker reports-LEARN NC), an outgrowth of
the state's Electronic Support System for Teachers developed by
University of North Carolina chancellor Michael Hooker and an
associate dean at the school, is delivering what North Carolina
teachers say they want from the Internet: time-saving Web tools:

The majority of lesson plans on this site are submitted by teachers
like us. It is, indeed, a valuable tool, but the important thing, I think,
is that they are real plans done by real in-classroom teachers. Linda in NC