DBAE,why is it off the getty page?

---------

From: Sandra Barrick (tamayo_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Oct 27 2000 - 12:12:20 PDT

Dear Artnetters,
I was on the getty site today and for the first time realized that
DBAE is no longer on the home page. You can type it in if you know about
it and you can find it under publications. I just wondered if anyone
knew why it is gone. Not that it is the most conscise teaching method
and I see scope and sequence is there. I kind of like to pick and choose
from various sources and there are some aspects of DBAE that I like as
well as don't. I must say that Nancy and Pam's site and lesson plan are
valuable too- as well as many teachers here and web site for educators
and artist alike. Just wondering if anyone knew what happened to the
page- It's kind of like GETTY feels it's a bad dream they'd like to
forget.

astroboy

mailto:tamayo@cinci.rr.com