RE: MY room...venting!

---------

From: Lawrence A. Parker (occti_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Oct 27 2000 - 06:29:38 PDT

> I know that I'm the only person losing sleep over this and that I'm
> making a big deal out of something small but still....It makes me mad!

"Worry often gives a small thing a big shadow." --Swedish proverb

Still, there has been an obvious break-down in communication, and it is
possible that the offending teacher is as much a victim of it as you
yourself. I get the impression that she did what was SOP, and didn't
understand that this was not getting to you in a timely and professional
manner.

What you take as rudeness and disregard may have only been ignorance (as in
lack of knowledge and thought, not stupidity).

Lar