Re: TAEA 2001 Convention in Arlington, Texas

---------

PGStephens_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Thu Oct 26 2000 - 14:48:24 PDT

In a message dated 10/26/00 4:17:27 PM Central Daylight Time, walkup@unt.edu
writes:

> I would like to invite everyone in Texas to attend the upcoming TAEA
> convention in Arlington (at the Convention Center across from the
Ballpark).
> We have some really great artists presenting talks, walking tours, and
> workshops

I should add that the last time I checked in with TAEA (last week) that many
of the workshops are almost at capacity. If you have not already sent in
your conference registration, do it now.

Pam Stephens

"There are more valid facts and details in works of art than there are in
history books." Charlie Chaplin, 1964