New sites added to Ancient and World Cultures

---------

From: mdecker (mdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 26 2000 - 10:21:12 PDT

Well....thanks to "mother nature", I have added the new sites posted to the
list to my Web page (Thanks Jill). The Egypt sites can be found on:
http://www2.wcoil.com/~mdecker/ancient.htm

"Mother of Art History" was on my Art Ed links page already. ArtConnectEd is
now on my Museum page (Chicago Art Institute was already there).

I went to "mother" today and found these two interesting pages:

Digital Photography Exhibit
http://www.bradley.edu/exhibit95/

Links for the primary world religions:
http://www.umich.edu/~hartspc/histart/mother/religion.html (since religion
was mentioned to the list recently. The Jewish link didn't work for me
today, though).

And to think it only took one minute to actually get them on the site (sent
via WS FTP). Poor Bunki. I know these were to the WCOIL site...but the
school server updates are just as easy for me. I count my blessings that my
district makes creating web pages so easy.

Enjoy!

Judy Decker