Site: The art of Embalming--I want my mummy

---------

From: mdecker (mdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 26 2000 - 09:11:09 PDT

Thanks Jill for posting these great sites! Some were new to me, too. I am
adding them to my site--but until I do, here is the corrected URL for the
Perdue mummy site:
The Art of Embalming, or "I want my mummy!"
http://expert.cc.purdue.edu/~gaylors/intro.htm

Perdue University has several good art pages...This is where my daddy went
to school. Here is the link to many cultures:
http://pasture.ecn.purdue.edu/~agenhtml/agenmc/index.html

Judy

P.S. All--keep posting good sites even if you think someone may have posted
it before. We have new members joining all the time. This list has made
adding links to my Web page so much fun...and so easy.