Web pages from list members

---------

From: mdecker (mdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 26 2000 - 07:34:30 PDT

I have Getty list members pages on my "Just for Kids" page.
http://www2.wcoil.com/~mdecker/for-kids.htm
Click on the line "See art from other students!"--the pages are at the
bottom.

I have added Sandra Barrick's page (although the other artist on the
"Astroboy" site is not for kids--some nudes). Sandra's work is fun and
fanciful--very creative! Kind of reminds me of the work of Betty LaDuke (if
you are familiar with her work). I have seen an artist with similar style at
Ann Arbor Art Fair, too (but can not remember her name)

I also added Harold's Digital student work link. If you can not get the URL
to work from this post--copy and paste the entire line into your browser (it
must have the .html in order to work)

Sandra Barrick's page:

Harold's Student Digital Work
http://www.ridgewood.k12.nj.us/WWW/BF/teachers/olejarz/digitalart/manipulate
d.html

Oh how I love these "fog days"---I get to "play"....I will probably do some
more updates to pages.

Judy Decker

P.S. Welcome back Sandra! Someone was asking about you not too long ago.
Here is Sandra's new e-mail address mailto:tamayo@cinci.rr.com