Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: curriculum models wanted

From: Nancy Walkup (walkup_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 26 2000 - 06:54:59 PDT

You might want to check out the curriculum guidelines online. Go to and click on curriculum resources in the left hand column. That will take you to curriculum guidelines that were jointly developed by 6 art education institutes across the country through the Transforming Education through the Arts Challenge. Please let me know if you have any questions.