Re: curriculum models wanted

---------

From: Nancy Walkup (walkup_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 26 2000 - 06:54:59 PDT

You might want to check out the curriculum guidelines online. Go to http://www.art.unt.edu/ntieva/ and click on curriculum resources in the left hand column. That will take you to curriculum guidelines that were jointly developed by 6 art education institutes across the country through the Transforming Education through the Arts Challenge. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Nancy