Re: Supplies

---------

From: Neil Erickson (Jorgen_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 26 2000 - 07:51:36 PDT

Dear Mary,
Thanks for your support. I forgot to mention that our school was split into
2 new schools this year. The previous teachers cleaned out the art room and
took it all with them. I am literally in a room with totally empty closets
and shelves-not even a broom or a dustpan.

A classroom of knitting kids--now that makes a cute picture in your mind!

Cindy