Re: Santa Fe Seminar

---------

From: Nancy Walkup (walkup_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 26 2000 - 06:39:40 PDT

Dear Marian:

I don't offer the seminar for college credit because it would increase the cost so much and I want it to be affordable for teachers. I do provide a certificate that many school districts accept as professional development. For more details, look at the Plaza Resolana web site in a few weeks - the 2001 schedule is not online yet.

Plaza Resolana (click on seminars)
http://www.newmexico.com/resolana/