Supplies

---------

gregjuli_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Thu Oct 26 2000 - 06:36:32 PDT

Neil,
We had a bit of a prob with supplies also. There was a BIG screw up at our
central office and supplies did not get ordered till Aug. 28th. So we have been
running out of a lot of things- like drawing paper. One of our art teachers
decided to make a statement about the situation.
She had the kids do drawing on old newspaper and put them on display. Actually
they looked rather good, but she was showing the school how ridiculous our
supply situation had become. We have a lot of yarn and I was telling people
when everything is totally gone we will start knitting! I could send a letter
home to parents stating dear parent we are currently out of many supplies....
please send knitting needles. You get the picture.
MaryB