RE: Fog and the Thing

---------

From: Sears, Ellen (ESears_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 26 2000 - 05:05:01 PDT

"Stephen King wrote a horribly wonderful spinetingler about the fog and
something in it. I always get the creeps when I drive through thick fog
waiting for the claw of the thing to grab me!!! Perfect for Halloween.
Yikes hope there is no fog in the morning.in central Mo. Roberta"

OOOO I hate fog - when in high school I went to Cape Cod with the
family I sat for - there was another family and babysitter too - she and I
went out walking along the bay - very foggy and boy did our mind play tricks
(at least I've convinced myself!) lapping water on the rocks (we swore were
footsteps!) and a figure walking up from the water's edge (so we thought) -
That was 25 years ago and still the scariest thing I've seen - and I have
yet to run as fast again
Ellen