Re: Figure drawing/fashion design book??

---------

From: KPRS (kprs_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 25 2000 - 20:02:02 PDT

For students interested in fashion design:

My biggest suggestion is LEARN TO SEW. And, if they already know how to
sew, then MAKE original outfits from drawing to actual outfits. Fashion
design is a combination of drawing and being able to make the outfits.
So, not only is a book on drawing essential, one on sewing, fabrics,
embellishement, and surface design would be essential as well.

San D