Maya Lin interview web site

---------

From: Sandra Barrick (tamayo_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 25 2000 - 18:56:08 PDT

Hey guys didn't anyone else hear the Maya Lin interview yesterday on NPR. It was on The Diane Rehm (sp) Show. It was really good- and now I know where she's been the last few years, someone asked awhile ago where she went. Well she has a 3 year old and a 16 month old so that says it all. Also nice that she maintains a small studio. What I didn't
realize was her father was a ceramicist, before going into administration, and her brother is a poet having a show in an art gallery ( I think in NY). She also has a new book out that she wrote called Boundaries. Anyway check out NPR website and download to listen if you want:
http://www.wamu.org/drhi.html
scroll to OCT.24 right hand side.

--
Sandra Barrick