Re: art teacher's web pages

---------

From: Rick (rlarson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 25 2000 - 16:56:27 PDT

I wiah I was coming, I am trying to get one up but everything has to go through
a techie who doesn't reside in my building. I don't know what I'm doing. He
wanted me to use the paint prog. Is this a good way to go? Didn't seem like it
to me, so I'm dragging my feet. ( not the only thing dragging these days....)
Betsy