7th graders

---------

From: Jayna Ledbetter (jayna_99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 25 2000 - 15:11:22 PDT

Hi! I know we have talked about this a thousand times-
but does anyone out there love teaching seventh
graders? I love all but one or two of my eighth
graders, and the same goes for sixth. But the seventh
graders?!? Are they human? Its a school wide epedemic,
we are all just flabergasted at the things these kids
do. Its nothing horrible or scary- just really
consistent and really annoying. So- please don't reply
if you only want to say- yeah, they are crazy, or
yeah, get used to it, I've heard that from everyone. I
am just curious to see if anyone likes teaching them
and knows what to do to be successful in the
classroom. They all seem to like me- they just don't
seem to listen.
Jayna