Re: Santa Fe Seminar 2001

---------

From: Nancy Walkup (walkup_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 25 2000 - 13:51:28 PDT

Thanks, Kay. The cost for the folk art seminar is $510.00, which includes lodging, meals, transportation in Santa Fe, museum admissions and speakers. The only additional cost is your transportation to and from Santa Fe. The dates are July 15-21. Hope you will join us. This will be my 6th or 7th year. It's my excuse to go to New Mexico at least once a year!

Nancy