Re: book making ideas

---------

From: Terilynn Sanford (terimason_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 25 2000 - 06:51:24 PDT

Sorry, gang. My network went down for a while so I
just now got the pics posted. Check it out at:
http://members2.clubphoto.com/art216973/

Look under "Paper Book Images" (it's kind of down on
the list, so you may need to scroll down).
teri
--- "L. P. Skeen" <lpskeen@living-tree.net> wrote:
Where is the picture? You lost me here:

> With scissors make a cut along the main fold, that
runs from the first crease to the last crease.

Does this mean the hotdog fold? I'm supposed to
break into the center of
the paper and cut the hotdog fold from the first
crease to the last crease?

>> Then pull the two center pieces apart so it all
looks like a
> diamond. Flatten it out and then fold one side
over.
> Voila, you have a multipage book with NO gluing!

Um....DANG I hate being a visual learner
sometimes..............