Sax Tempera Paint

---------

From: mdecker (mdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 25 2000 - 06:05:24 PDT

I tried some for the first time this year--SUPER paint. I am going to
"sniff" my old bottles of other brands to see if any have "expired". I have
found Sax paint to be the best tried yet (very rich, vivid opaque colors).
(Thanks to Judy Nagel for arranging a discount for our school to match what
I was receiving from another supplier. Be sure to inquire--doesn't hurt!)

Judy Decker

P.S. Any other Ohio people out there enjoying a fog day? Isn't this a great
job that we have? How many other occupations get these unexpected holidays?