Sax's True Color Tempera......

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 24 2000 - 20:48:20 PDT

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526
*

>From: "Judy Nagel" <jdnag@elknet.net>
> FYI Most likely the shelf life has expired and you should dispose of this
> paint. For a tempera with an indefinite shelf life, try the Sax True Color
> Tempera found on page 22 in the Sax catalog. Judy

*

Sax's True Color Tempera is fantastic. Believe me...I've tried them all. We
had this discussion 2-3 years ago and several members wrote in to vote for
their favorites. I ordered a number of small bottles of the most popular
brands listed in reds and blues to determine what was the best. I was
looking for a near-to-perfect blue and red to mix a good purple. True Color
comes the closest out all the major brands. The red is a TRUE red and the
blue, BLUE. My personal favs are the pumps/gallons. The consistency is
perfect...no need to add water nor does it clog up the pumps. As Judy
mentioned, the shelf life is long and the absolutely BESTEST part is that
it's one of the cheaper brands of tempera paint. I recommend it most highly.
I like it soooooo well, I should be their spokesperson. Hummmm...I need to
write a letter. Toodles.........