Hot dog fold RE: book making ideas

---------

From: Kimberly Herbert (kimberly_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 24 2000 - 20:09:05 PDT

Hot dog fold is folding the paper in half so it looks like a hot dog (If it
is an 8 1/2 x 11 size sheet of paper you fold the width so it is still 11"
long) A hamburger fold is the opposite (you fold the paper so that it is
still 8 1/2 " wide) hope that makes since.

Kimberly Herbert (kimberly@wcc.net)
CAM Administrator