Rubber bowls for plaster

---------

From: Jane Altshuler (Jane_Altshuler_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 24 2000 - 05:28:50 PDT

I'm looking for these wonderful rubber bowls that I used in the Stone Age
when I was in college. They were black and made of thick rubber. After
you used them for plaster you just squeezed (squoze?) them and the plaster
would just flake out. I have not seen them in any catalog and I wonder if
any of you know a source for them. Thanks! Jane