Re: current issues and trends

---------

From: John Kupcinski (jckup_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 23 2000 - 21:18:34 PDT

Art Daily has 5-8 new stories each day about things that are currently
happening in the art world. http://www.artdaily.com

"ArtNews" is a monthly magazine publication that also features current
events and trends. I don't know if they have a web site or not.

Good luck on your pd notebook -- it's a great idea!

Cheryl